A database that is not maintained can become sluggish, and cause problems with everyday use. Database backups, data recovery, solution clean up, and database optimization are services expertly managed on a regular basis by our expert team. Our database maintenance service involves checking for signs of corruption, looking for problem areas, performance monitoring and tuning, troubleshooting, High Availability monitoring, security administration, health check, and repairing abnormalities.
The following was Premium Maintenance and Support Service Level Agreement for our client named Port of Tanjung Pelepas Sdn Bhd:-
- Availability: 99.99966% or above (Sigma 6)
- Technical support center: 24 x 7 x 365
- Response time: Within 5 minutes once incident reported.
- Resolution time: Due to the criticality of this system (classified as client’s Mission Critical system), client should be able to resume operation interruption due to system failure within 15 minutes.
- Incident report management: Root cause analysis report shall be submitted within first 24 hours once incident reported.
Premium Maintenance and Support Service Coverage was as the followings:-
- SQL Server Health Check (Weekly)
- Pro-Active Administration
- Advance Real-time Monitoring & Alerting
- SQL Server Configuration
- Security Audits and Configuration
- Capacity Planning
- Dump File Debugging & Investigation
- Database Integrity Check (Weekly)
- Backup and Recovery (Base on SLA)
- SQL Server Upgrade & Patching
- Deadlock & Blocking Troubleshooting
- ISV Collaboration
- On-Site Support 8 Hours (Monthly)
- Off-Site Support (24x7x365) (Base on SLA) via Email, Phone, Remote Desktop
- Critical Support (Base on SLA) via Remote Desktop, On-Site Present
Due to robust SQL Server infrastructure setup and maintenance, we did not encounter any major or minor issues to support, except few common database administration tasks such as backup restoration and security administration. We are very glad that provided such level of service quality which we believe is unique in Malaysia.