SQL Server Optimizer is a software to check the specific SQL Server performance measures and on top of the findings it is able to generate TSQL codes for DBAs to review and execute the codes for having better performance.
- Capture the SQL Server Critical Performance Statistic Data.
- Generates TSQL Codes to Optimize the SQL Server Instance.
- Supports SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014.
- 13 September 2015 – Version 1.0
- Able to configure SQL Server for better performance.
- Able to federate database objects base on the I/O usage.
- Able to find and eliminate un-used indexes.
- Able to find and defrag most fragmented indexes.
- Able to find and create the most useful missing indexes.
- Able to redesign the database objects to boost up performance. (Beta)
- Able to redesign the TSQL queries to boost up performance. (Beta)